Along with the 3 December release of Blender 3.0, Blender Foundation wishes to publish a video similar to last year’s 2-minute “Together Apart” format.
The theme for this year is to celebrate the wonderful diversity of Blender’s ecosystem. Blender is so much more than just a 3D tool! Everyone is welcome to submit a two minute edit about what makes Blender special for them, related to realized or upcoming work with Blender. Anything goes: scripting add-ons, teaching, scientific research, film and VFX, animation, XR installations, games, cinematics, virtual sets, architecture, industrial design, live graphics for tv shows, archeology, biology, C++ coding, consultancy, name it… In short: real-life use cases of how Blender makes a difference.
- Max 120 seconds.
- Start with saying something like “Blender is…”
- Strive for broadcast quality video and sound (check the BCON20, Together Apart video).
- Don’t only show CG or screencasts, also include people, yourself and your work, or your workplace.
- Avoid making it look like an advertisement, we will add title cards with name and optional company name.
- Submission deadline is 25 November 2021.
Before you spend a lot of time on a video, please submit the idea here for a quick check. The reviewers (Francesco Siddi, Dalai Felinto, Pablo Vazquez, Ton Roosendaal) aim at keeping the video high quality and under 80 minutes.